The Synergy of Healthy Bones
Keeping your bones and muscles strong along with training balance and stability are key to optimal health and longevity. At Synergy Physio + Pilates, we have created a group Physio Program, designed specifically to help maintain and enhance your bone health and prevent falls – to keep you doing the things you love to do.
Join our weekly group physio sessions to improve your health today!
Why join the Healthy Bones™ classes?
- the right kinds of exercise can prevent osteoporosis and reduce the risk of fractures – it’s never too late too start
- our Physiotherapist-led group sessions use a circuit of weights, gym, and Pilates equipment to safely and effectively strengthen muscles and support bone health, using science-based exercise choices
- Synergy’s physios are exercise prescription experts who will tailor your program to account for any injuries, illnesses, or physical challenges you’re working through – you’ll fill in a detailed Intake form before your first class
I’m young. So my bones are strong & healthy – Right?
- the health of your bones can be influenced at all stages of life by the amount and type of exercise you participate in
- for younger adults, work done in your 20s and 30s can influence the health of your bones later in life
I’m older and concerned about osteoporosis. What can I do?
- lots! It’s important to train with the right types of exercise that we know will promote bone and muscle strength as well as prevent falls
- our Synergy physios stay current with the latest research and will individually customize your program based on your injury history and goals to make sure the exercises are safe and effective
To sign-up for your Healthy Bones™ classes you can call our front desk (604-986-2777), or book online. If you have questions, you can contact our marvellous front desk staff and they will put you in touch with our equally marvellous therapist Jonathan Krebs, who is the program lead and can tell you about the benefits of our Healthy Bones™ Program.