For Runners & Runners To-Be
March 25, 2022
Hey Runners…. Are you excited for Spring racing season? WE ARE!
Introducing ConnectTherapy™ for Runners!
Whether you’re a running fanatic, just starting out, or looking to reduce pain & injury, let us help you reach your running goals.
What we’re offering: the possibility of being able to run pain free and being able to achieve goals that you’ve always wanted to.
Who are these sessions for?
- Anyone new to running
- Learn your individual “Drivers” & the key exercises you need to support your body while you start a progressive increase in running
- Anyone struggling with recurrent injuries
- Figure out why you keep having injuries and the real causes – and how to address them
- Anyone who wants to take their running to the next level – improve running times & distance
- Find out where to focus your exercise program in order to get your most gains – in ConnectTherapy we identify your “Drivers” – these are the regions of your body that are the master key to unlock greatest change in performance and efficiency – make your gym time really count!
Experience the difference our ConnectTherapy Running Assessment & Treatment sessions can make. Our patients tell us with treatment they are able to…
- Breathe easier
- Run with more spring with each step
- Feel lighter while running
- Feel symmetrical
- Increase running speed
- Get rid of chronic injuries
- Prevent injury
How do I get started?
Book an Initial ConnectTherapy Running Assessment here.
Your physiotherapist will:
- take an in-depth history to understand your Story and what you’d like to achieve
- do a whole body assessment that includes identifying your “Drivers” – the regions of your body that are the key to unlock your potential – change your pain, prevent injuries, and optimize your running performance
- look at key aspects of your running, including your:
- Running stride
- Vertical displacement
- Breathing pattern
- Foot strike pattern and foot mechanics
- Ability to absorb shock
- Range of motion
- Movement patterns
From all this information, your physiotherapist will recommend a specific, customized treatment plan to help you reach your goals.
Do you have more training specific questions and how they relate to your body? We’ve got you covered. Our physiotherapists LOVE running and will be to…
- Review your current exercise program – book a Training & Strength Program Review for Runners session
- Review your training history and upcoming training & race plan – book a ConnectTherapy Race Prep for Runners session
- Provide advice on footwear specific to the terrain you run on – book a Physiotherapy Footwear Consult for Runners session
Discover the possibilities for your running and let us help you get rid of pain and stay injury free. Book now!